Monday, July 31, 2006

Sunset

Hothouse.


Street lamp.


Baby persimmon.


R.R. Xing

The sun burned off the clouds yesterday. It was the first time in over a week and probably only the third or fourth time in July. I drove northeast about 30 minutes, met friends, and ate dinner at a highway Ramen shop. Very, very good and a huge portion which I could not finish. After eating, we walked around and took pictures as the sun sank. Great lighting and the day had cooled to the perfect evening temperatures. Good company, too.

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 18, 10:13:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Nazila Merati said...

You are taking marvelous pictures. Pity I couldn't have shown you one of two of my baby persimmons.

I suppose by now you are back home.

I'm glad we got to see eachother, even if it was for an hour.

nm

 
At Mon Aug 21, 12:54:00 PM GMT+9, Blogger zengull said...

I'm home, it's hot. I am also glad I got to see you and meet Ernest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home