Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Two Turtles

A temple garden and pond. Mr. Turtle is on the rock.


The boy really wanted to touch Mr. Turtle.

One week ago we went for a drive and ended up at a nearby temple. The weather was warm, but the wind at the beach forced our picnic inside the car. We were both in short sleeves and forgot to bring jackets. I don't know how old the temple was, but it was impressive. I took a few pictures of the wood carvings, three dimensional depictions of dragons, animals, winds, waves, etc. I'm not skilled enough with the camera to do justice to them here. Maybe I'll try again later. It was so warm this last weekend that my clothes were dry within 20 minutes after I hung them outside. Looking forward to the rains and humidity which are on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home