Friday, June 29, 2007

The rest of June.

My camera finally broke. It did well for four and a half years. I went to the used junk store and bought another one. My brother visited for a weekend.

Me, slapping my broken camera.


We went to the holy mountain
nearby and saw this stone with religious
teachings carved into it. It's old.

-------------

I watched a lot of high school baseball this June.


I went to a children's music festival.


I took a hike from home to school on my day off. I brought my lunch, my new camera, and sunscreen. I walked the same road that I drive everyday.

A persimmon tree orchard.


A dragon statue at a temple in a grove near
the road. Think "Mulan."


A traffic sign.

-------------

My birthday dinner. Baked salmon,
fried whiting, boiled crab, raw shrimp,
Chirashizushi, beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home